Visa PE-11

If you. Born in Cuba but left the country before 1970, you. Will require filing a PE-11 visa to enter Cuban territory.

In order to obtain this visa you must present:
Copy of US passport
Two passport size photos with a blank background
Evidence confirming you. Left Cuba before 1970
You must also provide the following information:
Name and surname
Place and date of birth
Current residential address
Workplace and address of the
Height in centimeters
Date of his departure from Cuba
The last two places of residence in Cuba and the period in which he lived there
Full name and address of a person, friend or relative in Cuba that demonstrates Reference